Thursday, October 12, 2006

Mexican Jumping Bean Mattress Madness

My three mini-maniacs ignite a morning breath firestorm of mattress Mexican jumping bean action. (Solenne's as French-Canadian as her name, and her mom; Get a load of how much she talks with her petite, deft hands!)

Holy flared nostrils, kids.

There comes a time when mom bloggers cop the easy way out of a fresh, long posting by simply slapping up some "aw shucks" cutesy vlog showcasing their insano kids. I'm not sure if anyone outside of the grands in New Hampshire and the grands in the UK are going to actually play this vid, but I'm posting anyway.

I was up 'til 3 a.m. fixing my blog (have you noticed its new avacado-ish skin?) because I'm a hopeless HTML novice and shit-canned the whole darn thing again. Instead of posting something entirely new (and hopefully funny, witty and edifying ... one can always dream) like I normally would on Thursday afternoons while Solenne naps and Kade's at preschool, instead I'm going to be a good 'lil house wench and do the dishes, prep dinner, pick up the A-bomb target playroom and finally make my bed.

The Maestro of Mouth, 5, is home sick today with a climbing fever, sore throat and a hoarse cough. I had to practically banish him to his bed or he would have burned himself out playing MineSweeper four hours on my junked old laptop.

2 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger mad muthas said...

what fabby dabby doo children! you're very clever to have made them so nice!

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched the video!! My hubby was complaining the whole time that it was too loud. LOL. He couldn't hear is World of Warcraft game..whatev!! Hey, do you know there are several places where you can get free cute templates....way better than blogger ones...of course, I don't have any of there addy's off hand to give you, but they are out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home