Sunday, January 28, 2007

Britney Spears, Paula Abdul and Me

See me morph into Britney Spears

Create your own Celebrity Morph™ on MyHeritage.com


Hit me, baby, one more time ... with a sledgehammer, please.

Why? Because the folks over at MyHeritage say one of the celebrities I most look like is a bleached out, skanky, pop singing mom who doesn't wear underwear when she hits tinseltown with Paris. (She might actually be nice in person, so I take that back.) But Britney Spears? Come on!

I was hoping for a more demure, classy celeb. Isabella Rosalini fits the profile but doesn't look a thing like me. Just how innacurate are these things anyway?

http://www.myheritage.com


More proof that I time manage as skillfully as a two-year-old. What the hell am I doing up at 4 a.m.?

3 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Em said...

Let me be the first to say...you are way better looking that BS....with or without your undies! :)

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger crazymumma said...

You are so much hotter than skanky Britney! I will even venture out and proclaim beautiful and classy and smart and strong. So there!

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can totally see Britney in you!! LOL. Just wanted to get your goat!! I think that last chick is from ER??? Not sure, but I do think you look like her. I did this before too..it said I look like Mandy Moore, which I've gotten in person a lot. Not sure where it's at, but if you're real interested you can search my archives. LOL I think it's somewhere in sept.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home