Friday, December 08, 2006

I Smell a Stee-rike Tonight, competitive Bowling Time

... 'On my way out on a fun bowling date with the hubster. We get really competitive when we bowl, to the point of nearly alienating one another by the end of the night.

We were both on dorky bowling leagues as little kids, growing up at the time literally at opposite ends of the Earth. At the time I would only bowl in my baby blue T-shirt with the words "Slim Kim" purple glitter glued on the front in cursive. I was disappointed when my lucky shirt and lacking candlepin bowling prowess only earned me a "most improved" trophy.

Cross your fingers for some rub-it-in-yo'-face-hubster-steee-rikes!

It's on! Good luck to my friend who agreed to babysit tonight after a long day at the office. Poor thing. Especially after I just outfitted the boys with noisy wooden pop guns that their dad just loaded with baby powder for extra smoke effect.

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suck at bowling. I think my highest score was like 79 or something!

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally suck at bowling!! Love the idea about the baby powder though!! Hehehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home