Thursday, September 28, 2006

I Blew Up My Blog Like an Idiot


I totally screwed up and forgot to save my customized links, etc., to this friggin' blog when I changed my template tonight. No more links. No more money-making ads (hey $24.00 isn't bad for two weeks of Adsense). No more donate buttons. No more meta tags. I blew it. Totally irrevocably blew it, man.

If I want to wake up cranky and treat the kids like crap all day I'll stay up all night like so many other nights in the past two weeks and fix my stupid mistake. If I want to actually get up on time to make sure all three of the kids' teeth get brushed, and make it to Moody Cheeks McGee's preschool on time, I'll be a good little doobie and go to bed RIGHT NOW.

Maybe I could actually give my husband some attention for a change too. How many of you blogging mamas neglect your other halves every night while posting all night like zombified blog geekers like me?

2 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, Blogger Genilimaa said...

I keep landing on this post whenever I search Blogger for "Slackstress" (I keep forgetting the name of your blog).
And I have to tell you, I think this is one of the best photos of parenthood I've seen.
Imagine this hanging at a gallery, with the post header on a plack beside it!

Loving it..

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats high to you send, intention look forward in the direction of more interdependent articles without delay as its one of my pick issue to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home